måndag 25 juni 2012

On English

Hejsan!

Now im sitting and wrighting from my familys computer so i will try to wright om English. Today ve started at 12 and we shopt t-shirts fore the party tomorrow. When we all were at the buss station in Newport we went to the collage that we are going to. When we arrived we eat are lunch and then we had our test. i've got 67 of 100 so i'm okej with it. Then we weht home for dinner and then, when we were readdy we took the buss to the beach and griller marsmellow. There we mett other students from finland. Now we are home and watch tv. I'm going to bed soon.
I've bought one top, one t-shirt, we took a photo to my busscard and that cost a lot for 5 photos, and i've bought something to drink as well.

Towmorrow i will have battery on my phone so i will wright on Swedish :)

// AliciaP

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar